Gmails “Undo Send” feature works somewhere different. It gives you a chance to change your mind even after sending a message. But you have to be quick over your decision, as Gmail gives you only a certain time to halt your email. At this time you would wish to know: How to delete sent mail from the receiver's inbox in Gmail?
However, the Undo Send feature is an official part of Gmail. Also, it is simple to use but needs quick action to recall your Email. Let’s see how this feature works:
Step-by-step Guide To Activate Undo Feature In Your Gmail-
· Start with login into your account on your system.
· Go to the Settings, in the upper right corner of the screen.
· From the Setting menu, again click on “See all settings”.
· From the Setting Window, make sure the General Setting tab is selected.
· Look at the fourth number setting that says “Undo Send”.
· Click the check box to Enable Undo Send.
o You can also change the time for the send cancellation period as per your convenience. You can choose 5, 10, 20, 30 seconds to prevent the email from being sent. Click on the drop-box to change the settings.
· Scroll down to the bottom of the setting screen to save the changes by clicking the “Save Changes” button.